I love to work with couples – love, love, love it. Besides being a romantic at heart, I'm a big believer in the power of relationships to encourage us to bring our best forward, to work on our piles of doo-da and ultimately, make us feel more alive.
I've also been happily married for twenty-three years, and through all of life's experiences, I'm grateful for the joy and support that comes with this connection and commitment. I believe that by growing self-awareness, and then learning and practicing tried and true skills, you can build a relationship you love.
A RELATIONSHIP ON PURPOSE:
- Isn't an accident. It's the practice of sustaining healthy habits that support the feelings you have for each other.
HOW I HELP: I teach and encourage these habits – it’s biochemical and formula based.
- Enhances each person’s experience, it doesn't complete it. Sorry Jerry McGuire.
HOW I HELP: I help you to define your needs, wants, desires and expectations and understand the difference between them and how to get them met.
- A living and breathing organism that must be nurtured in order to survive and ultimately thrive.
HOW I HELP: I share with you the principles and tools for lasting love.
- Values and honors individual perspectives, while building a strong vision for the couple.
HOW I HELP: I help you create the road-map for Interdependence – support each other, without losing yourself.
- One where conflict is seen as the possibility of a new awareness, increased trust and development. It isn't seen
as a sign of incompatibility.
HOW I HELP: I will teach you the difference between"right" fighting and fighting right.
- A place where each person feels safe to share and grow.
HOW I HELP: You will learn the neuroscience of conversation in order to feel understood and heard.
I’LL LEAD THE WAY
I'm like Sweden; a neutral, safe place where you can strengthen what's working, get the support and tools for what's not, and ultimately work your way back to each other.
I don’t pick a side – I'm for both of you and the partnership.
I offer an outside, helicopter view in order to help you to see the situation from a different perspective.
Coaching is solution focused and productive, and will provide real, active exercises and approaches to effectively work on your relationship.
I will provide a light, safe place, while respecting the sometimes heavy feelings and issues that arise.
Contact me today, and let's begin the journey to a relationship built, On Purpose