I'M A HUMAN POTENTIAL DETECTIVE
As a kid, I loved Nancy Drew, a talented teenage detective, who was always solving some great mystery. Along with wanting to be a rock star, a scientist and a wildlife photographer, I was convinced, that I too could have great adventures like Nancy Drew.
What I did instead, was put my sleuthing talents to work by learning about the mysteries of people; our brains and our bodies. My reading, by age ten, turned to Psychology, health, philosophy, and every manner of self-development book possible. I wanted to understand myself, and others, and how we operate in this world.
I've always been curious about this whole journey of life; from being alive, to how to live, fully alive.
Fast forward to today and I'm living my own detective adventure;
helping my clients figure out what would bring them the most joy.
We read the clues and solve what's getting in the way, and then design a plan to live fully alive, On Purpose.
In 2007 I graduated from Coach University and began a career as a Life Coach. Adding to a diploma in Holistic Health Therapy and multiple certificates including: Emotional Freedom Technique, Enhanced Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) and Touch for Health, I continue to add to my skills, in order to be on the forefront of the coaching and human potential movement. I'm thrilled to share my passion and knowledge, and I'm honoured to coach clients, watching them improve every facet of their lives.
MY LIFE ON PURPOSE:
• When I get to meet with, coach and collaborate with others.
• When I'm reading anything and everything to help me understand myself, others and the world we live in. Some of my favorites include: The Art of Living, by Epictetus, Blink or Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, by Dr. Joe Dispenza, The Motivation Manifesto, by Brendon Burchard, F*ck Feelings, by Michael I. Bennett and Sarah Bennett and anything by Brené Brown.
• When I'm watching a great movie: Braveheart, A Beautiful Life, Shakespeare in Love, Forest Gump, The Martian, and Harry Potter. I can't promise I won't occasionally quote a movie line during your coaching session!
• When I love my body, and therefore my life, with good food, super foods, kind words and Pilates. In my world, chocolate is its own food group and a super food!
• When I wear blue.
• When I dare, not compare.
• Last, but most importantly, when I'm hanging out with my amazing, sweet husband Jodi.
Who are you when you're living On Purpose? Let’s unravel the mystery together!